- Fine concrete
- Cardboard tubing (10-12 inches in diameter)
- Rubber doormat with a fun design
- Pam cooking spray or oil & paintbrush
- Chalk pencil
- Level board covered in plastic wrap or tin foil
- Cut cardboard tubing into 3 inch rings using saw.
- Using the chalk pencil, outline rings onto doormat.
- Spray Pam or brush oil over the covered board and the insides of the rings. Place rings on leveled board.
- Mix concrete with water until it forms a thick putty.
- Pour concrete into rings until full. Let sit 45 minutes.
- While concrete is setting, cut and oil doormat pieces.
- Gently push doormat pieces into the tops of your cardboard rings.
- Let sit for 24-48 hours, until concrete has completely hardened. The oil will allow you to peel off the doormat pieces and slide the stepping stone out of the tubing.